Lynnterm is the premier wood pulp export terminal in Canada, handling up to 1,500,000 tonnes of wood pulp annually, with the ability to handle up to 2,000,000 tonnes per year. Our terminal takes pride in providing efficient and reliable service and adhering to ISO 9001 quality standards. Western’s wood pulp handling systems have received ISO 9001 certification for several decades.
Our knowledgeable and engaged personnel are skilled in all aspects of wood pulp handling, product care, and continuously monitor quality control to ensure standards are met. Experienced customer service representatives coordinate cargo movements to and from the terminal.
Dedicated Wood Pulp Warehouses
The terminal has 668,400 sqft warehouses onsite, including select dedicated wood pulp warehouses that provide:
- Covered unloading aprons for unloading and loading railcars, trailers and containers
- Convenient, open-sided access to ships side, or inside loading for tractor-trailers
- Concrete floor for clean storage of products
Coupled with specialized equipment, this extensive warehouse capacity helps us to provide high quality product care.
Lynnterm provides high-volume turnaround. The terminal is served by CN Rail (interchange with both CP Rail and BNSF) and has the capacity to unload 100 railcars per day. The terminal provides a highly efficient service to vessels to accommodate production requirements of all major carriers.
We are continuously improving our technology to better assist our customers. Current services include:
- Interactive website accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Integrated EDI connections between Lynnterm and customer systems
- Barcode scanning to meet specific customer requirements