Lynnterm Cargo Track Login
We can provide real-time status of your cargo in transit, on dock and after delivery. To register, please contact Ross Thompson at 604-904-2837 or email@example.com.
Western Stevedoring IT Services
Western Stevedoring’s Information Technology department develops and maintains a wide range of information systems to support operational, administrative, customer and industry stakeholder needs, including:
- Marine break-bulk and cruise ship terminal operating systems
- Web portals for shippers, receivers, freight forwarders and ocean carriers
- Timekeeping, payroll and invoicing systems for ship stevedoring and terminal operations
- Occupational health and safety management
- Gear locker and fleet maintenance
- Foremen despatch
- Financial systems
- EDI and web service interfaces for customers and industry stakeholders
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
The diversity of these systems reflects Western Group’s diverse business divisions, such as break-bulk terminal and ship stevedoring operations across a wide range of commodities, cruise ship terminal operations, off-dock container reload and third-party logistics, and bus charters and tours.
These systems are deployed throughout a network of offices in Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island, as well as mobile users throughout British Columbia. Our operational databases support the safe and efficient movement of over five million tons of cargo and half a million passengers annually.