Attend a Lynnterm Tour, and see the waterfront at work
Join us for an interactive presentation, followed by an exclusive bus tour of our Lynnterm facility. See our operations up close, and discover first-hand the vital role that Western Stevedoring plays in Canada’s global trade.
For tour dates and reservations, please contact us at 604-904-2800 or visit our news page.
Western partners with other waterfront businesses to participate in a variety of community support events:
- Port Gala Fundraiser – support Harvest Project, Mission Possible & REACH Child and Youth Development Society
- North Shore Waterfront Gala – founding sponsor and organizer
- Canada Day Celebration at Waterfront Park – support the NV Rotary Club
- Coho Festival, West Vancouver, annual sponsor and participant
- Lynnterm Terminal Tours [link to section above]
- Barge events, Vancouver Island – provide support in creating and coordinating weekly community events at Ogden Point at the Breakwater Barge. These include cultural festivals such as Bites, Brews, Bands on the Barge, outdoor movie nights, and pop-up shops.
- Breakwater Market – provide support with organizing, operating, and marketing a weekly market event with both in-kind and monetary sponsorship.
- Weekly car shows and Victoria Show & Shine – facilitate weekly car shows at Ogden Point, including providing a location, supporting marketing and advertising, and providing in-kind sponsorship.
- Victoria AM – support Vic AM by providing office space, facilitating events and creating opportunities for Vic AM to raise funds. Western raises over $10,000 for Vic AM annually.
- Mustard Seed – provide location and assistance for organizing major events like The Great Canadian Food Fight and Coldest Night of the Year. Played a large role in creating and organizing the Ogden Point Light Up, an annual Christmas event that collects donations for the Mustard Seed Society.